Join NAMI North Iowa
Memberships – Benefits
By becoming a member, you become one of the thousands of Americans advocating for the fair treatment of all people, particularly those who suffer from mental illnesses.
There are three types of Annual Memberships:
- Individual Membership: $40 membership fee.
- Household Membership: $60 membership fee which includes all individuals living at the same address. You will be asked to list all the names. Once someone leaves that address, they are no longer part of the Household Membership.
- Open-Door Membership: $5 for low-income individuals.
Join NAMI North Iowa and you will receive the following benefits:
- Membership includes local affiliate, state, and national level
- NAMI Mailings/E-mailings
- Reduced cost to attend national events
- Access to “Members Only” sections on national website – www.nami.org
- Supporting NAMI North Iowa to advocate for the rights of individuals with mental illnesses and to end stigma
- Making your voice heard by being part of a well-known and well-respected advocacy organization
Join or Renew Your Membership Today!
Print the Membership Form and mail with payment to:
NAMI North Iowa
PO Box 85
Mason City, Iowa 50401
Please contact NAMI North Iowa or by calling (641) 201-8450 to learn more about these three types of memberships.